|Flow Rate (cubic meters/hr)||2000-3000|
|Working temperature range||0 ~ 65 Degree C|
|Voltage||220 V - 480 V|
|Frequency||50 Hz / 60 Hz|
Dual media filter contain anthracite along with fine sand reinforced by marbled and gravels. These filter consist of a coating of anthracite (1.25-2.5mm) resting on a coating of fine sand (1-1.5mm) Anthracite is coarse and has more dirt holding capacity as compared to fine sand. Dual media filters are used in places where the raw water contains suspended contaminants, turbidity and iron. Dual media filters provide very efficient particle removal under the conditions of high filtering system amount. These filters use layers of anthracite and garnet contaminants as the filter medium, with filtering system amount of 98% down to 2 microns. The dual media filters employ an automatic backwashing feature, which employs a variety of air and water to maintain unit efficiency.
The media in a dual or multi-media filter are arranged so that the water moves through media with progressively smaller pores. The largest particles are strained out by the anthracite. Then the sand and garnet trap the rest of the particulate matter though a combination of adhesion and straining. Since the particles in the water are filtered out at various depths in a dual or multi-media filter, the filter does not clog as quickly as if all of the particles were all caught by the top layer.
Advantages and Features
- Efficient Turbidity and TSS Removal
- FRP, CS, MSEP, SS Vessel available
- ASME Pressure Vessel is also available
- Two, Three and Multi layer filters
- Low Pressure drop across the vessel
- Air scouring available for high flow pressure vessel
- Manual, Semi Automatic and Automatic features are provided
- Long filter cycles between backwashing with minimum loss of pressure.
- Pneumatic and electrical operating automatic valves
- Two elliptical manholes
- Automatic control and electrical cabinet.
- Dual media filters have high dirt removal capacity of the finest sand forms
- Dual media filters are five times more effective in removing dirt than the pressure filters
- Dual media filters provide very efficient particle removal under the conditions of high filtration rate. Inside a sand-anthracite filter is a layered bed of filter media
- Sand is used to remove the suspended particles and anthracite is used to remove the odour and colour etc. to make the water fit for different applications
- It also cocks-up with existing benefits of PSF and ACF
- Drinking water filtration
- Effluent water filtration
- Swimming pool filtration
- Processes water filtration
- To remove turbidity from water
- For pretreatment of reverse osmosis & desalination system
- To remove and minimize suspended particles from the water